Next Level Marketing
8 May 2021
The Multi Green Sans Souci Trail Run challenge in partnership with SweatGear, SPC and Safari Sunscreen will be back for its 3rd race in Kroonstad on 8 May 2021. This race caters not only for the professional athlete seeking a tough race to challenge their fitness levels, but also to the social runner looking for a great day out with their family in the beautiful Free State farmlands. After a tough lockdown year with no races, you do not want to miss this race.
For the first time this year, athletes will be able to purchase custom SweatGear activewear event merchandise. A beautiful, vibrant print that will brighten all your running days going forward. Vest, long sleeves and ladies crop tops are available.
Sans Souci Farm (pronounced Sans Susi) is Latin for "without a care". The race takes place only 8km outside of Kroonstad on the Vredefort/Parys road, making it easily accessible to all participants. We encourage you to "leave your cares" behind for a day and enjoy this well organized race with us. Athletes will enjoy a little bit of everything on the trails. From minor elevations along the dam and some short distance single tracks, to long distances between beautiful bluegum plantations and ultimately various double tracks winding through crop fields. The 1km kiddies race is a circle route, and the kids start and finish at the main event. This guarantees their safety and your peace of mind. All parents are welcome to join their kids during the kiddies run without any additional entry for one or both parents. Only the kids need to enter.
Be absolutely sure you follow us on Facebook @nextlevelmarketing and Instagram @nlm_marketing for more race day information.
What to expect:
- Race day entries open from 06h30. Card or cash option
- Clearly marked trails with km markers every 2km
- 5 water points to keep you hydrated and motivated
- Boat & Jet ski on the dam to keep our athletes spirits high
- Quality goodybags for the first 120 online entries
- SweatGear Activewear event merchadise. Online orders only
- Du Toit Fruit bowls at the finish line
- Run On Clouds Footwear and SweatGear activewear for sale at the event
- Fantastic prizes and/or prize money to the first 3 athletes in all races except the kiddies race. (Male and female)
- No age categories for the different races.
- All parents are allowed to run the 1km race with your child free of charge
- No pets allowed
- Walkers welcome
- True South African "pannekoek" & boerewors rolls will be available as well as cooldrinks. Cash only
- Remember your mask. Screening will also be done before the race. Come early.
- We recommend the following Guesthouses if you need accommodation:
1) Oppi-koppi Lodge. [email protected] | 082 441 7931
2) Le Grant Guesthouse. www.legrant.co.za | 082 734 6619
Early Bird Entries:
21km: R200.00 ; 10km: R150.00 ; 5km: R70.00 ; 1km: R20.00
Race Day Entries:
21km: R230.00 ; 10km: R180.00 ; 5km: R100.00 ; 1km: R30.00
Sans Souci Farm, Kroonstad Disctrict, Moqhaka Local Municipality
|Address||Sans Souci Farm, Kroonstad Disctrict|
|City||Moqhaka Local Municipality|