Hazeldean Valley Trails is on the doorstep of Pretoria East, on a beautiful farm where cyclists can enjoy a variety of different scenery from busveld to farmland to the lush treeline of the Pienaars River.
Route options (NO LAPS)
Premises will open at 05h00
- Long race - 65km – R250 - 07h00 - @3 WaterPoint
- Medium race - 35km – R210 - 07h15 - @2 WaterPoint
- Fun race - 20km – R180 - 07h30 - @1 WaterPoint
- Kiddies race - 5km MTB – R100 - 07h45
- There will be a total of more than R15 000 worth of prizes sponsored by Craft Homes and the Cowhouse.
Your entry will include the following
- Goodie bag to all pre-entries (online entries)
- Beautiful, well-marked routes
- Well stocked water points
- Water and recovery drink at the finish line
- All finishers get a choice between a quality medal or a free craft beer (or equivalent beverage) from Hazeldean Brewing Co.
- Instant results from BoutTime.
- This event is an official Vitality Racing Event, your points will be rewarded automatically
- Medics on Standby
What else will be there:
- Free Parking
- Free kids play area (but regrettably no childminding facilities)
- Plenty of food and drinks stalls at the Cowhouse Market
- Crafts for sale
- And of course Hazeldean Brewing Co Craft Beer on tap
- A fun day out for the whole family
Late Entries & Number Collection:
- Friday: @ Cowhouse Market between 17h00 and 19h00. There will be boerie rolls and craft beer for sale
- Saturday: @ The venue between 05h00 and 07h00. (Credit Card, Cash, Zapper & SnapScan). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries
- Where: Hazeldean Valley Trails
Due to continued damage to our temp boards and theft of riders not handing in their race boards back to our timing team.
We had to make the difficult decision of implementing a new system where you can buy your very own permanent race number, having to discontinue our loss of temporary boards for on the day.
This one you can use time and time again and is assigned to your name, meaning that it is yours and you register for the race online, having no need to collect your number from registration queue, you sign up online and show up at the start line for the race.
Your brand new permanent board will cost you R70, alternatively can you rent one of the old raceboards from us for R20.
This is in line with other time keeping companies, it will shorten the registration queues for repeated riders, making it more convenient and make the number collection process faster.
The routes have been well designed to have a good balance of jeep track (to prevent bunching) and single track (to keep it fun).
The profiles are mostly flatish with a small amount of climbing on the longer distances.
More information: www.bouttime.co.za/events/#/
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
@3 Water Points
|65 km||07:00||R 250.00|
|Long Distance E-Bike||65 km||07:00||R 250.00|
@2 Water Points
|35 km||07:15||R 210.00|
|Medium Race E-Bike||35 km||07:15||R 210.00|
@1 Water Points
|20 km||07:30||R 180.00|
|Fun Race E-Bike||20 km||07:30||R 180.00|
|Kiddies Race||5 km||07:45||R 100.00|
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|