Go Sport Events
In Celebration of Women’s Month
Limited to 600 entries
With this race we are celebrating our female riders in the runup of Women’s Month!
The first placed overall female winner (80 km) will receive R10,000 in cash!
Other female riders: Second place R5,000 and Third Place R2500.
Male riders (80 km)
Overall 1st: R5000
Overall 2nd: R3500
Overall: 3rd: R2500
Bring your family and come enjoy the day with us as there will be live music from 11:00 until just after 15:00 with some well-known artists. Stalls, food, and drinks will also be on offer. Should you want to give your business some exposure please email [email protected] for exclusive Ontbytsake, exhibition opportunities.
Come meet our presenters and be part of the recording that will be broadcasted later on the show.
80 Km (601hm)
80 Km E-Bike (601hm)
60 Km (467hm)
60 Km E-Bike (467hm)
35 Km (254hm)
15 Km (85hm)
*** We are proud to announce that our elite racing snakes & snakedesses can join us for the Ontbytsake Winter MTB @ Hazeldean Valley Trails race and have the opportunity to claim their awesome prize money. This event is officially a CSA sanctioned event.
Riders who do not have a CSA Annual License can purchase a day license @ R50. Only applies to the 80, 60 & 35km Route Options
- Number collection will take place on Friday, 29 July 2022 between 12 and 5pm at CycleLab Megastore, Lynnridge Mall, Pretoria. R50 Surcharge on Late Entries @ Cycle Lab
- On race day, late line entries and number collection will start at 06:30am sharp (Zapper, Snapscan, Cash & Card available). R100 Surcharge will Apply on Late Entries @ Cowhouse
Your Entry Includes:
- Access for you and your family at the race venue, LIVE performance, cooking shows etc.
- Medal plus small gift at finish line
- Cold drink at finish line
- Live timing done by BoutTime
- Earn Momentum Multiply & Discovery Vitality points (your points will be rewarded automatically)
- Will start at 12:00
- You can only win one prize. If you are an overall top three winner or a category winner, you will only receive one prize and not both.
Prize winning Categories:
Overall open first 3 places male and female.
Grand Grand Masters
Male and female 1st places only on Age Category Winners.
Juniors first 3 places Male and female
Seniors Male and female 1st place only
What else will be there:
- Live Music
- Hazeldean Brewing Co. Craft Beer on sale
- Various food stalls
- Various craft stalls
- Various exhibition areas
- Children playing area
- Bike wash after race
- Safe & ample parking
- Meet & greet the Ontbytsake presenters
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW
How it works:
Timing Permanent Race Boards: We have moved over to permanent race boards, thus every person will have to buy a permanent race board R80ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online
- Go to any MTB event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line
- No more registration & queuing once you have your permanent race board.
- Or alternatively we do rent out temporary race boards for R30 which we collect after you finished with your ride.
Safety Rules & Regulations:
- Do not attend if you are showing symptoms or are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting your ride.
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved cannot be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- #rideclean initiative. Riders who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving, or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decisions are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, landowners, marshals, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Riders and walkers that are slower and that are being passed must make way to the left. When overtaking another rider, it must be done 2 meters on the trails
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|