THE VENUES ARE:
Hazeldean Valley Trails / Cowhouse
26 June 2022, Sunday
Starts @ 09h00
31 July 2022, Sunday
Starts @ 09h00
Prime View (TBA)
Starts @ 08h00
Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times:
|Distance:||Pricing - Individual event:|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||R170|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||R130|
|5km Kids under 10||Free|
|*Pensioners||50% Discount (Send email to [email protected] to receive discount coupon)|
* Pensioners can send an email to [email protected] to receive their 50% discount coupon code prior to registration.
Registrations start at 08:00am
*** R50 Surcharge on late entries
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track and farm roads;
- Fully stocked waterpoints;
- Earn Vitality & Momentum Multiply Points;
- National Trail Seeding Event;
- Ample parking;
- LIVE Timing and results;
- A Prestige Puzzle Medal
How it works:
Timing Chips: We have moved over to permanent running chips, thus every person will have to buy an adjustable chip enabled wrist band at R100ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online;
- Go to any trail running event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line;
- No more registration & queuing at any BoutTime events once you have your permanent wrist band.
Temporary Running Tags: Alternative option to the permanent running chip. We have added a rental option Whereby you can rent a running tag for R20 which we take back at the end of the race. (R20 Not Refundable)
Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km.
Medals: Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal. After completing all four events, your big 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
Medal stands: You can buy a medal stand to place your full medal set in.
Kids 10 and under run for free on 5km.
Pensioners (age 60 and above) get 25% discount on series entries or 20% discount on event entries. No surcharge on late entries.
Vitality & Multiply Points: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) & Momentum Multiply partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality & Momentum. So, if you are a Vitality or Momentum Multiply member, you won't have to do anything at all.
What else will be there?
All venues have food and drinks available for sale. Take-away gourmet coffee will also be for sale.
Hazeldean Brewing Company will be selling their award winning Craft Beer on tap at all events. They will also be giving away free beer vouchers.
Flex Sport Massage will offer body massages at the event. Please book your massage online.
Moonshot Coaching offers free training programs to all runners who enter the Moonshot Series. Please see info about Moonshot Coaching below.
Run-Away-Sport will be giving away a variety of products at each event, including a pair of Asics running shoes during the lucky draws!
SOX Footwear will be sponsoring exclusive Prestige Series SOX. Their products will also be for sale at the race village.
Key360 is sponsoring nutrition to all waterpoints as well as the finish line.
Avoid queues at all running events across all organizers timed by BoutTime
Prestige Puzzle Medal
Cross the finish line at each of the events and receive a piece of your medal
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection;
- Sanitiser will be provided;
- Please keep social distance. On the trails, if you pass, indicate to the person in front of you that you're going to pass and do so swiftly and keep your social distance.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- The wristband chips will enable touchless time-keeping for events. At the event you will tap your chip when you start and tap it again when you finish.
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days.
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID.
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved will not be held liable for any injury, sickness, theft or loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue.
- #Runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified;
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village;
- Organiser's decision is final;
- Any appeals must be in writing and will require proof of a GPS file which will be checked on the day;
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics and everyone involved, and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Runners and walkers that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side.
PARTNERS & SPONSORS
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|