Lifestyle Challenge is supporting breast cancer awareness month on the 22nd of October. Show your support and join us at Middelvlei Wine Estate in a fabulously PINK outfit.
We are partnering with CANSA, and this will be a charity event in support of women all over battling breast cancer. CANSA places the focus on women reducing their cancer risk during October. However, they encourage women to make their health a priority all year round. Women need to lead a balanced lifestyle, cutting out lifestyle factors that increase their cancer risk.
The event will take place on this charming wine estate, Middelvlei. With its breathtaking views overlooking the Bottelary Hills and upper reaches of Devon Valley, this run at Middelvlei will give all participants a feeling of accomplishment.
Join us after the race for farm-style boeretroos coffee and braaibroodjies
Race date and venue
- Date: Saturday, 22 October 2022
- Venue: Middelvlei Wine Estate, Stellenbosch
Distance: 5km & 10km Trail run with/without an obstacle costs:
- 5km - R 120
- 10km - R 150
- Children 13 and under: R50.00 for online entries for both 5km and 10km.
- Children participating in the run must be accompanied by their parents.
- R 30 extra for on-the-day entries
On the day registration
- Registration : 6h00 – 7h00
- Late entries: R30.00 extra
- Race briefing: 7h00
- Start : 10km –7h10 and 5km – 7h20
- Prize giving: +/- 9h00
- Medals to all finishers!
- This is a timing event!
- Please note that the event will not be cancelled in case of bad weather or any other circumstances out of the organizers’ control. No refunds will be given if you decide to not take part for any reason.
- All participants enter this event at their own risk, and it is compulsory for all participants to complete an online indemnity form.
- Organizers and other entities involved in this event will not be held accountable for loss, injuries, or damage of any kind.
- Please bring your own hydration pack along.
Middelvlei Wine Estate, Stellenbosch
Middelvlei Wine Estate