No Frills.No Fuss
Welcome to the new look OAK VALLEY 24hr
An epic endurance test on arguably the best trails in the country!
Ride for 6, 12 or 24hrs. Beers. Night riding. Single-tracks galore. You name it, we're doing it!
We regret - No on the day entries.
What's new you ask?
The fun on the trails is clearly taken care of by the incredible Oak Valley single-tracks, It's the fun off-trail that is an awesome addition!!!
A vibey race village will play host to you, your family and friends for the duration of the race including Oak Valley wines, Jack Black beer, Loxtonia Cider, some great food, coffee and more... It's literally worth coming whether you riding or not (spectators ticket alone are also sold).
A social area for athletes to relax, drink beer, eat and have some fun off the trails with:
- Loxtonia Cider
- Oak Valley wines
- Jack Black beer
- Deli style food
- Balance Coffee Roastry (damn good and strong ;)
- Beer tent type set-up, with a great view of the action
All entries exclude camping, camping is an additonal extra.
See what all the categories include -
|Race||Early Bird (pp)|
ENDS 28 FEB 2023
|Race Entry (pp)||Solo Rider||Pairs||Team of 4||Camping (1 April only), essential if you staying||Support Zone|
School teams (Junior and Senior Team of 4 athletes each)
- Floating Trophy awarded
- Entries completed by emailing [email protected] directly
- Junior Team (Ages 11 - 15 on race day)
- Senior Team (Ages 16 - 18 on race day)
For all participants/family that plan to stay over during the race.
- R100pp as above, spectators/family welcome at the per person rate
- If spectators are camping, spectator village fee (R50) not required
- Make a family weekend of it
- Once in a lifetime (or this year at least) camping opportunity on Oak Valley property.
- The camp area is situated close to the race start/finish.
- With the Elgin Railway market, and loads of other fun close by - you are in for a weekend getaway and adventure!!
- No open fires allowed - gas fire only.
- Ablution and showers provided.
Other Accommodation at Trails End hotel:
- Amazing bike hotel 5 minutes drive away
- Book your team in for the weekend at Trails End Bike Hotel.
A set area allocated in the support zone (standard gazebo size) right alongside the Start/Finish, for riders and their team to setup an area for refuelling, massages and chilling. Almost like that of a F1 Pit crew area.
Important Note: Strictly no closed tent structures/camping allowed in the support zone, camping is on a separate field.
- 12.5km of the best trails Oak Valley have to offer - Raging Baboon, Vissie's Magic, Sounds of silence and more...
- See how many laps you, and your team, can complete in the required time.
- Registration will be open Saturday 8:00 - 10:00
- All races will start at 12:00 on Saturday, 1 April
For more information visit www.nfnf.co.za
Or e-mail [email protected] or call 0726022418
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 2 - 4 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
24hr Oak Valley
The entry includes your timing chip, bottle of Oak Valley wine, 1x Spectator zone entry, Area at supporter zone, Access to riders village and trail permit. Camping excluded, add in merchandise section.
|13.5 km loop||R 675.00|
12hr Oak Valley
The entry includes your timing chip, bottle of Oak Valley wine, Area at supporter zone, Access to athlete zone and trail permit. Camping excluded, add in merchandise section.
|13.5 km loop||R 575.00|
6hr Oak Valley
The entry includes your timing chip, bottle of Oak Valley wine, Access to athlete zone and trail permit. Camping excluded, add in merchandise section.
|13.5 km loop||R 475.00|
Oak Valley Estate, Grabouw
|Address||Oak Valley Wine Estate, Elgin|