Ride The Cape is an all inclusive luxury riding & culinary experience through the beautiful Elgin Valley. The event is limited to 70 riders ensuring exclusivity. Participants will ride through its well-known apple and pear orchards and experience Elgin’s high-quality, cool climate wines.
Participants will explore 3-days of exhilarating riding on some of South Africa’s best kept single track with scenic views of Cape fynbos, orchards, indigenous forests and vineyards. Ride the Cape is all about offering guests an exclusive and unique off the beaten path experience.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY?
- Each rider will receive a unique Ride the Cape Merchandise Kit to the value of R1500 (Cycling Shirt included)
- All event meals from Friday lunch to Sunday lunch are included in your entry.
- All drinks including craft gin, beer and wine are complimentary.
- 2-Nights of "glamping" accommodation.
- Expect brilliant live entertainment throughout the weekend to further set the mood.
- Riders get to enjoy 3 days of exclusively selected routes, some of it only allowed to be ridden during the event.
- Staffed water points serving everything from freshly brewed coffee to pancakes! Assistance vehicle at designated waterpoints.
- Participants will be surprised by off the beaten path refreshments stops along the way.
- Trained medical personnel at each stage to handle any emergencies that may occur.
- Each participant and companion will receive a unique Cape-inspired souvenir made locally as a keepsake to your adventure with us in Elgin.
- *E-bikes welcome! Charging station will be provided.
ROUTE - DAY 1
ROUTE - DAY 2
ROUTE - DAY 3
More information: ridethecape.co.za
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
Solo Rider | Sharing with your non-rider (Supporter)
1 Rider and a companion sharing accommodation (All included)
|116 km (Day 1-20KM | Day 2-48KM | Day 3-48KM)||R 19,800.00|
Team Riding Entry | Sharing
2 Riders sharing accommodation (All included)
|116 km (Day 1-20KM | Day 2-48KM | Day 3-48KM)||R 10,850.00|
RideTheCape, Greater Hermanus
Coming from Somerset West:
|Address||CherryGlamping Elgin, Werstern Cape|