Get ready to join us for the girl's event of the year as once again, we bring you Girls Rule in association with Sox Footwear, I Love Boobies, CANSA, and Boesemvriendinne. Happening at Loftus Park, we will be celebrating the power and strength of women while raising awareness for cancer. This is not just a run, it's an opportunity to challenge yourself, embrace body positivity, and tackle your goals at your own pace. And the best part? For every participant that enters, the race will donate one pair of knitted prosthetic breasts through our beneficiary, Boesemvriendinne, to a woman in need. It's an event that is All About You!
We have a fun 5km and 10km route planned, guaranteed to be something that you and your girlfriends will enjoy, giving you an insider view into Loftus Stadium! It's an adventure where you will run through the player's tunnel, run through the stadium, refresh at unique water points, and navigate fun surprises along the way. The event will also feature entertainment, prizes, giveaways, exhibitors, and more.
The run is open to women of all ages and fitness levels, as well as men who want to show their support for the cause - just make sure you dress the part.
Each entry of R350 includes:
- 5km or 10km fun/run or walk
- A pair of Limited Edition Girls Rule socks
- Donation of 1 pair of knitted prosthetics to our charity beneficiary, Boesemvriendinne
- Goody bag
- Timing by BoutTime - for those all-important Vitality and Multiply points.
Registration and Start Time
- Registrations will open at 06:30 at the Sox Footwear Stand
- 10km Run starts at 07:30 and the 5km Run starts at 08:00 with a 5-minute interval between batches.
Hashtags: #ItsAllAboutMe #GirlsRule #SoxFootwear
More information: girlsrule.soxfootwear.com
Loftus Park, Pretoria
|416 Kirkness St, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0007