SKY EVENTS (PTY) LTD
DATES: 24 to 29 September 2018
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR ENTRY PACKAGE:
– 7 nights accommodation, 3x meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
– Transport of luggage between the race villages
– The 7th night after the final stage on Saturday, 29th September 2018 is included and we would like to invite you to join our legendary bonfire night at our final and favourite race village Roma. You are welcome to leave relaxed, after breakfast, on the Sunday morning.
– A professional timing crew to ensure you don’t lose those valuable seconds.
– At least 2 water points per day with plenty of drinks, water and a variety of sweet and savoury foods and fruit.
– The GPS route with confirmation markers
– Safety vehicles including 4×4 medical support.
– A daily route briefing with pictures from the days riding.
– Professional photographers and film crew will be there to capture the moments. Various formats of the media crews work will be available to you after the race.
– An experience of a lifetime riding though villages (eagerly awaiting your arrival) and breathtaking roads, single track, goat paths under the watchful eye of the the Maluti Mountains.
– Free bike wash by Robbie's Bicycle Concept (www.robbiesbicycleconcept.co.za/)
NOT INCLUDED AND TO BE PAID IN CASH AT REGISTRATION AND/OR BEFORE/DURING THE RACE:
– Airport transfers to/from Maseru International Airport (MSU), Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) or Bloemfontein (BFN)
– Transfers to/from the start of the event at Roma Trading Post for riders without their own vehicle
– Mechanical support packages
– Massage and physio services
– Additional drinks at the race villages
– Alcoholic beverages at the race villages
- We accept partial payments.
- Payments need to be completed within 3 months of registration.
- The date of the final payment will determine the value of the entry.
- Only fully paid entries will qualify for the return policy.
- Refunds up to 30 April 2018 at 75% of the total team entry fee
- Refunds up to the 30 June 2018 at 50% of total team entry fee
- Refunds up to the 31 August 2018 at 25% of total team entry fee
- Team entries are fully transferable at an admin fee of R500 per rider transferred
What are you waiting for? Come and conquer the #MOUNTAINBIKEKINGDOM!
More information: lesothosky.com/
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)||2 person team (pp)|
|Solo - Option 1 (Lodged) SOLD OUT Waiting list available||390 km||08:00||R 22,000.00|
|Solo - Option 2 (Backpackers)||390 km||08:00||R 20,000.00|
|Solo - Option 3 (Camping)||390 km||08:00||R 16,000.00|
|Team - Option 1 (Lodged)||390 km||08:00||R 21,000.00|
|Team - Option 2 (Backpackers)||390 km||08:00||R 17,500.00|
|Team - Option 3 (Camping)||390 km||08:00||R 13,200.00|
|Supporter Entry||0 km||08:00||R 5,000.00|
|Supporter Entry -Self Camping||0 km||08:00||R 4,000.00|
Roma Trading Post Lodge, Roma,