SKY EVENTS (PTY) LTD
DATES: 24 to 29 September 2018
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR ENTRY PACKAGE:
– 7 nights accommodation, 3x meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
– Transport of luggage between the race villages
– The 7th night after the final stage on Saturday, 7th October 2017 is included and we would like to invite you to join our legendary bonfire night at our final and favourite race village Ramabanta. You are welcome to leave relaxed, after breakfast, on the Sunday morning.
– A professional timing crew to ensure you don’t lose those valuable seconds.
– At least 2 water points per day with plenty of drinks, water and a variety of sweet and savoury foods and fruit.
– The GPS route with confirmation markers
– Safety vehicles including 4×4 medical support.
– A daily route briefing with pictures from the days riding.
– Professional photographers and film crew will be there to capture the moments. Various formats of the media crews work will be available to you after the race.
– An experience of a lifetime riding though villages (eagerly awaiting your arrival) and breathtaking roads, single track, goat paths under the watchful eye of the the Maluti Mountains.
– Free bike wash by Robbie's Bicycle Concept (www.robbiesbicycleconcept.co.za/)
NOT INCLUDED AND TO BE PAID IN CASH AT REGISTRATION AND/OR BEFORE/DURING THE RACE:
– Airport transfers to/from Maseru International Airport (MSU), Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) or Bloemfontein (BFN)
– Transfers to/from the start of the event at Ramabanta Trading Post for riders without their own vehicle
– Mechanical support packages
– Massage and physio services
– Additional drinks at the race villages
– Alcoholic beverages at the race villages
What are you waiting for? Come and conquer the #MOUNTAINBIKEKINGDOM!
More information: lesothosky.com/
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)||2 person team (pp)|
|Solo - Option 1 (Lodged)||350 km||08:00||R 18,500.00 Early Bird|
|Solo - Option 2 (Backpackers)||350 km||08:00||R 16,500.00 Early Bird|
|Solo - Option 3 (Camping)||350 km||08:00||R 13,000.00 Early Bird|
|Team - Option 1 (Lodged)||350 km||08:00||R 17,500.00 Early Bird|
|Team - Option 2 (Backpackers)||350 km||08:00||R 14,500.00 Early Bird|
|Team - Option 3 (Camping)||350 km||08:00||R 11,000.00 Early Bird|
Roma Trading Post Lodge, Roma,