Trail Hunter Events
Clarens Cosmos Challenge Spring Edition
The venue we are using is a perfect setting for building memories that will last a life time. Spectacular views, Mountain Terrain an yummy food. This is the perfect bucket list event you can enjoy with your trail buddies.
The popular 2 day Clarens Cosmos Challenge is a proper challenge and participants will need a good fitness level to finish the race.
The start / Finish for both days will be at Bokpoort Farm with 2 circular routes which offers breath taking views and there will be 2 FULLY STOCKED WATER POINTS on each day for both routes with everything you can think of from "biltong to koeksisters"
Bokpoort Farm - Clarens
Stage 1 Short Distance: 18Km - 860m Elevation gain
Stage 1 Long Distance: 24Km - 1430m Elevation gain
Stage 2: 17Km - 665m Elevation Gain
Limited to 400 Runners
Option 1: 200 tickets that will include 6 meals from Friday night until Sunday afternoon.
Option 2: 200 tickets without meals.
Race Village and Accommodation:
Every participant will each receive a 2-man tent with mattress for Friday and Saturday night which is included in the entry fee.
Participants will have to bring their own sleeping bag and pillows
Participants need to bring a battery pack to charge their cell phones and watches
4 Entry options available (Tented accommodation included for all participants)
- Short Distance without Meals - R1420
- Short Distance with all meals - R2070
- Long Distance without meals - R 1670
- Long Distance with all meals - R 2320
Friday 17H00 - 21H00 at Bokpoort Farm
Runners who arrives without ALL the compulsory gear will NOT be allowed to participate.
- 1.5 Litre Camel Bag
- Water Proof Jacket
- Space Blanket
- Cell Phone
Closing date for substitutions are 12 September 2018
Your entry will include the following
- Race Appeal
- Groomed and well marked trails by #trailhunterevents the organizers which are well planned and if you got lost it would only be because one got so carried away admiring the scenery
- MC's who will not only entertained but made sure you warmed up properly before you started running.
- A great timing system by #bouttime who sent an sms with your time and position after you finished.
- Cornelius Van Niekerk the very energetic and amazing photographer capturing the memorable moments for you.
- Meeting new friends and seeing a few familiar trail friends.
- Racing and admiring the scenery made it challenging with over 1600m of total elevation over the 2 days.
- Tasty and wholesome food.
- Bokpoort horses and donkeys that will keep some us awake…..
063 686 7315
More information: [email protected]
Bokpoort Farm, Clarens
|Address||Bokpoort Farm, Clarens, 9707|