Trail Hunter Events
Clarens Cosmos Challenge Spring Edition
The venue we are using is a perfect setting for building memories that will last a life time. Spectacular views, Mountain Terrain an yummy food. This is the perfect bucket list event you can enjoy with your trail buddies.
The popular 2 day Clarens Cosmos Challenge is a proper challenge and participants will need a good fitness level to finish the race.
The start / Finish for both days will be at Bokpoort Farm with 2 circular routes which offers breath taking views and there will be 2 FULLY STOCKED WATER POINTS on each day for both routes with everything you can think of from "biltong to koeksisters"
Bokpoort Farm - Clarens
Stage 1 Short Distance: 18Km - 860m Elevation gain
Stage 1 Long Distance: 24Km - 1430m Elevation gain
Stage 2: 17Km - 665m Elevation Gain
Limited to 400 Runners
Option 1: 200 tickets that will include 6 meals from Friday night until Sunday afternoon.
Option 2: 200 tickets without meals.
Race Village and Accommodation:
The new tents we will be using are the campmaster dome 300 (3 man tents) They come complete with a waterproof fly sheet.
The dimensions are 200cm x 200cm x 110cm
This will make everyone far happier
Participants will have to bring their own sleeping bag and pillows
Participants need to bring a battery pack to charge their cell phones and watches
4 Entry options available (Tented accommodation included for all participants)
- Short Distance without Meals - R1420
- Short Distance with all meals - R2070
- Long Distance without meals - R 1670
- Long Distance with all meals - R 2320
Friday 17H00 - 21H00 at Bokpoort Farm
Runners who arrives without ALL the compulsory gear will NOT be allowed to participate.
- 1.5 Litre Camel Bag
- Water Proof Jacket
- Space Blanket
- Cell Phone
Closing date for substitutions are 12 September 2018
Your entry will include the following
- Race Appeal
- Groomed and well marked trails by #trailhunterevents the organizers which are well planned and if you got lost it would only be because one got so carried away admiring the scenery
- MC's who will not only entertained but made sure you warmed up properly before you started running.
- A great timing system by #bouttime who sent an sms with your time and position after you finished.
- Cornelius Van Niekerk the very energetic and amazing photographer capturing the memorable moments for you.
- Meeting new friends and seeing a few familiar trail friends.
- Racing and admiring the scenery made it challenging with over 1600m of total elevation over the 2 days.
- Tasty and wholesome food.
- Bokpoort horses and donkeys that will keep some us awake…..
063 686 7315
More information: [email protected]
Bokpoort Farm, Clarens
|Address||Bokpoort Farm, Clarens, 9707|