WESKUS FAT BIKE ADVENTURE
It’s an adventure not a race.
• 3 day adventure, overnight camp up the West Coast
Day 1 - 10km Sundowner ride
Day 2 – 32 km (Distances and ascent are tide and weather dependant)
Day 3 – 30km (Distances and ascent are tide and weather dependant)
• The Route is challenging, but not demanding
• No racing/timing.
Entry fee of R2850 pp and limited to 50 RIDERS ONLY
- Friday Dinner – Braai. Saturday – Breakfast – lunch – dinner (Spit Braai). Sunday Breakfast – lunch – Boerie Rolls
- Daily rest stop with drinks & snacks sponsored by andUnion Craft Beer
- All event transfers to and from Campsite
- Goodie Bag ( we got some special surprises this year, if you have been to the previous events you know how good the goodie bags are.
- Complimentary beers from andUnion
- Bike wash by Namgear
- Comfortable tent with mattress
- A VERY GOOD TIME.
You need to bring
This is a self supporting ride with no water points, there are 2 facilities with water available at taps and streams along the route but water will be supplied if weather gets to hot.
There will be a beer stop to take in the view supplied by andUnion Craft Beer
Entry fee R2850
Registration will take place at Ganzekraal from 4pm till 6.30pm on the 12th Oct
DAY 1 – Friday 12th October
Registration at Ganzekraal, short sundowner ride to Grotto Bay and Dinner after at the camp site
DAY 2 – Saturday 13th October
Silverstroom Resort to Ganzekraal Resort approx 32km – Start will depend on tides and surf conditions
Ride time about 4 hours with 300m elevation.
DAY 3 – Sunday 14th October, Ganzekraal Resort to Yzerfontein approx 35km – Start will depend on tides and surf conditions. Depending on wind conditions we will shuttle to Yzrerfontein and ride back to the camp site.
@WeskusFatBike on all platforms
More information: www.weskusfatbike.co.za/concept/
Ganzekraal Coastal Resort, North of Cape Town
|Address||Western Cape, South Africa|
|City||North of Cape Town|