Germiston Rotary & Germiston Wheelers
Basic Entry Details
- When: Sunday, 27 October 2019
- Time: from 07:00
- Distances (Cost):
- 21.1 Km – R120 per runner
- 10 Km – R100 per runner
- 5 Km – R50 per runner
The 5Km is dog-friendly, so bring your leash, poop bag and water.
- Online entries close on 25 October 2019. Late entries can be done at the number collection venues listed below.
- Categories & Prizes:
- 21.1 Km (cash prizes to the top 3 men and woman, plus hampers);
- 10 Km (hampers for the top 3 men and woman);
- 5 Km (hampers for the top 3 men and woman);
- Spot prizes will be handed out at prize giving;
- All category winners need to be present at prize giving to collect their prize;
- Medals for all finishers.
- Number collection:
- Sunday, 27 October 2019 (05:00 – 06:30) at Carnival City.
- Late Entries - Online entries close 3 days before, but you can enter at the venue on the day.
- Race timing: manual
- Water points:
- 10 & 14Km – 2 on the route, plus one at the finish;
- 5 & 10Km – 1 on the route, plus one at the finish.
- Full Results will be available to view on our website within 48 hours, with prize giving planned to start once each category podium is complete.
The 5 Km route takes place inside the Carnival City outside entertainment area, west of the Casino. Only 36m of elevation gain on the lap.
The 10Km & 21.1 Km route follows part of the course inside Carnival City, while most the route will be on trails used by the mountain bike race. The terrain is flat, and fast, on mostly jeep track and the occasional single track.
More information: germistonclassic.co.za/
Carnival City, Brakpan
Carnival City Casino and Hotel
Follow N17 to Heidelberg Rd/R23 in Dalpark, Brakpan. Take exit 144 from N17
Take exit 144 for R23/Heidelberg Road
Use any lane to turn right onto Heidelberg Rd/R23
Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Elsburg Rd
Use the right 2 lanes to turn right into Carnival City
|Address||Corner Century and Elsburg Road, Brakpan, Gauteng|