Hero Adventure Night Series #2 Spice Route Trail Run & MTB
The Hero Adventure Night Series hosted by Uwe Koetter promises to be a highlight on your racing calendar – every time. With beer and shooter stops, no set starting time, spectacular trails and world-class venues, these MTB and trail running races cater to both novice and pro alike, but what sets them apart is the fact that one is able to complete as many laps as one wishes between 17:00 and 21:00 whilst those wishing to participate in the competition will be timed live.
- Prizes will be awarded in two categories:
- Best Effort and Segment Effort.
- In the best effort category, a weighted time is calculated based on your effort and takes into account your age, height, weight and heart rate.
- Segment efforts are based on the fastest time on predetermined, demarcated segments.
- Timing will be based on Strava® data.
There are lovely prizes dedicated to each event, and at the conclusion of the series, grand prizes will be awarded to the overall winners (those lying at the top of the log), so be sure to download the app and connect your Strava account at https://hero.uwekoetter.com/strava-connect/.
The Hero Adventure Night Series is always nothing short of fun, but one must not underestimate the fact that it also is an exquisite experience.
- The food is always good.
- The vibe is always good.
- The race is always good.
- The hosts are great and kids love it
Spice Route Destination, Drakenstein Municipality
|Address||suid agter paarl road|